Located at the end of Walker Drive. This well presented Home with second dwelling set on 2.2 acres provides privacy and serenity with beautiful bushland surroundings for that rural lifestyle you have been looking for.
Main Dwelling was built in 2017, comprises of 3 spacious bedrooms, Main bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite.
Large tiled open plan kitchen/dining/living area, with views from all windows, well appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space and gas cooktop and oven.
All weather outdoor entertainment area to create many opportunities for family get togethers or a peaceful place just to sit and enjoy your surroundings.
- Double concrete slab with power ready to add double garage.
- Patio blind fitted to entertaining area, UV protection with 80km wind rating.
- Crimsafe screened doors and windows.
- 22000 litre rain water tank, services the house as well as town water.
- Wisper quiet energy saving ceiling fans throughout.
Onto the second Dwelling!
Well, this beauty has so much on offer no matter how you look at it.
Industrial sized high bay shed has been converted into a further two bedroom home with all the add on you would expect in a house and still ample room for 3 cars inside the shed, with remote high- bay rooler doors, further parking under the extended roof line, workshop and mezzanine roof space with shelving gives you a massive amount of storage space.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom and separate laundry
- Open plan kitchen dining area
- Gas cook oven
- Ample bench space and storage
- Freestanding wood fire
- 5 kw solar electricity
- Rain water tank and town water
If you are looking for a home that will accommodate your parents, in-laws, teenagers, and friends and still have the privacy of the main house to yourself then this is it!
Or better yet take advantage of the potential rental income of an extra $250 + per week.
With all this and so much more on offer this property needs to be seen!!
Call Today to book your private inspection
Mel 0408 984 962 or Jamie 0448 745 584