This large family home has it all. Space, beauty and functionality that will cater for the needs of the most discerning buyer.
Set at the top of the highly sought after Country Club Estate just a stones throw from Beaudesert, this larger than average 276sqm residence has been constructed to the highest of standards. Bringing together modern open plan design with the grandeur of large living spaces, high ceilings, natural palette, use of stone throughout kitchen and bathrooms and quality finishes are showcased within every aspect of this great family home.
The home has been built with comfort and efficiency in mind to afford buyers the ultimate family sanctuary.
This entertainers haven offers:
• Four bedrooms (3 with built in robes) including huge master with walk in robe and generous ensuite including double basins
• Activity Room/5th bedroom opening to the pool area
• Open plan kitchen and dining configuration for incredible indoor/outdoor flow
• Large entertainment area with outdoor kitchen plumbed for gas and water
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, gas stove, 900mm electric oven, plumbed fridge space and walk in pantry
• Salt water inground pool
• 9mx11m lock up colourbond shed with high roof
• Larger than normal remote DLUG with an abundance of built-in storage
• Reduced energy costs through the 5kw solar system, instantaneous gas hot water, and energy efficient lighting
• 4 Tanks with a total volume of 70,000L
• Ducted heating and cooling with controllable zones
• Security screens throughout
• Quiet location close to schools (public and private) and shops and walking distance to school bus
Situated on a hilltop position with mountain views on a 1820sqm corner block adjacent to a nature reserve, this property really does tick all of the boxes.
We invite you to come and see for yourself.