This newly renovated c1910 Queenslander in a sought after area of town achieves the perfect balance of old and new. From the moment you walk in the door it is obvious that careful planning and thoughtful attention to detail combined with subtle floorlan changes and tasteful modernisations have greatly increased the livability and functionality of the home all the while paying tribute to the homes heritage. The period features which are still in place ensure the home is still brimming with original character and charm.
• 3 Generous sized bedrooms including large master which features attached private study/nursery
• 4th Bedroom/2nd Study or activity room
• Brand new gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances including dishwasher and abundant storage
• Newly renovated bathroom with large corner bath
• Large Air-conditioned living area
• Separate dining/living room with original combustion stove (perfect for winter)
• Easy care 1012sqm block with side access
• 6x9m Powered Shed with detached workshop
• New floor coverings and freshly painted inside and out.
Location is prime being just 900m from the centre of the township which offers, Café's, Restaurants, IGA, Post office, Schools and much more. For the keen golfer, the Boonah golf club is just 1.6km away
The township of Boonah has everything you need at your fingertips with that un-mistakable laid back country feel. Period homes of this calibre rarely become available especially in this price range. Inspection is sure to impress.